Last Updated on March 26, 2022 by Sam
The Rottweiler is a large working and hunting dog, with a coat that comes in colors such as fawn and brindle.
Rottweilers are dangerous dogs because they have a high prey drive, meaning that they will chase anything that moves. They can also be aggressive and unpredictable when protecting their territory or food. Read more in detail here: are rottweilers dangerous to their owners.
The “at what age rottweiler become aggressive” is a question that I am unsure of the answer to. I have seen many videos on YouTube, but none of them were conclusive.
Watch This Video:
- are rottweilers dangerous uk
- is rottweiler good for first-time owner
- rottweiler aggression signs
- are rottweilers dangerous reddit
- are rottweiler good with kids